Inge Watson photo – thanks!
Here’s the updated plan for Hoedown weekend:
Thursday at midnight – last chance to register on line for the event. It will cost you $5 more per event at the venue on Saturday. NO on-site registration on Sunday.
Friday – come on out, informal get togethers and planning sessions. J
Saturday – All day:
· “Expression Session” – practice your moves for Sunday
· Judges’ meetings
· Last day to register for your events. Cash or check only please. It will cost you $5 less on line.
· If you’ve already registered on line, you can check in for your events on Saturday or Sunday.
· Tee shirts, while they last, $20 on site. If you order your shirt with your on line event registration, it’s $15.
· Massages by Cathy Federici. Look for the blue pop-up tent, on the beach or in the campground depending on weather
· 3pm – SUP Scramble race
· 4pm – Sea Kayak Scramble race
· 6pm – Dinner $10. Provided by a Neah Bay caterer, this should be awesome. If you pay for dinner with your on line registration, it’s only $5.
· 8am – competitors’ meeting
· 8:30am – heats begin for events requiring prelims.
· Heats are 19 minutes, with 1 minute for changeover and on to the next heat.
· After prelims are complete, finals begin for less-populated events that had no prelims.
· The day will end with final heats for events that had prelims.
· Awards will happen as results from each event are finalized.